Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

US man kills wife

A 31-year-old US man allegedly
shot dead his wife and posted a confession and
gruesome photos of her body on Facebook
before turning himself in.
In a message on his Facebook account, Derek
Medina of Miami admitted to the murder of his
wife, 26-year old Jennifer Alfonso. He
uploaded a picture of his wife slumped on
their kitchen floor with blood on her arm and
face, alongside the caption "RIP Jennifer
Alfonso" on Thursday. "I'm going to prison or
death sentence for killing my wife love you
guys miss you guys take care Facebook people
you will see me in the news. my wife was
punching me and I am not going to stand
anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I
hope you understand me," his post read.
Medina then turned himself in. Officers went
to his South Miami home and found the
woman's body and a 10-year-old girl who was
not hurt. Acoording to Medina's father, the
girl is Alfonso's daughter from a previous
relationship. Medina senior also said that his
son had gone to him and admitted to killing
Alfonso because she had allegedly threatened
him with a knife. Medina was an actor and also
wrote guidance and self-help e-books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts