Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I am having hairloss problem ?

I am having hairloss problem.........?

hi frnz.
my age is 21, male & i am facing hairfall problem.
yet i am having much hair but worried of being blaad. my dad has hair till now.
can any one suggest me measures to avoid bladness.
i tried livon hair gain but in vain.....
pls help

ANSWERS :

Hot - oil treatment Olive , pure coconut or almond oil mix them and have a hair massage and apply garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.

Practice meditation it will really help you in many ways .and take vitamin a , b and e .. vitamin e is recommended for hair

Answer by  Jenelia

Brother Dont be worried,there are solutions for every problem.put oil in your head every day and do not use any kind of shampoos and all it damages hair.... Gooseberry oil is also very good and effectiveeee............

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts