Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Homely looking fat girls have better personality?

Is it true homely looking fat girls have better personality? 

I know there are always exceptions to every rules. so Please save yourself some time by NOT telling me (not all, not all the time since I already know that).
I am just curious, in general, is it true that homely looking fat girls have better personality? I have dated some really good looking women, but THEY ALL suck, personality suck, boring and dumb as door knob, the sense of entitlement is just astonishing to me.
But I am dating a homely looking over weight girl right now, and I am having a best time of my life. She's so funny, great cook, great in bed, and very smart. She's so down to earth, and definitely does not have low self esteem. Gosh, sometimes, I am afraid she's too good for ME! Lol
Do you feel the same way about average to below average looking girls tend to have better personality? 


Best Answer 

many skinny girls seem fake, to me... they wear make up, fake hair (dyed...), fake boobs, etc... fake tan!

they want to talk about what they paid for this blouse or that blouse... brag about the money they have, they think how they look is how to keep a guy,

truely, you have found a woman who knows how to keep her man... be herself!

God Bless!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts