Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ragini MMS 2 audience review

I didn't think I would be saying this but Ragini MMs 2 is mostly entertaining.  Its not good,  its just not boring.  It stumbles near the end but for the most part,  it is whatyou call a paisa vasool entertainer.  It delivers what it promises horror and sex.  This blend sells tickets and garners screams and whistles.  Ekta Kapoor and director Bhushan Patel work the audience.  For me that isn't enough.  want something more(pun intended?),  or something else.  For naysayers like me,  it also offers tongue-in-  cheek comedy,  catchy songs(Hello,  Babydoll)  and a plot,  which isn't half bad The story isn't original and no,  this isn't high quality cinema but its the cinematic equivalent of a cheap pulpy nove went in almost certain of the fact that I won't like this film.  Apart from the fact that the first film didn't knock my socks off,  I'm not a fan of sunny Leone because like to be actors.  But then the film has an interesting take on this It is about a actors film crew making a film on the Ragini MMs incident sunny Leone plays sunny Leone and doesn't think she's right for the part either I said the filmmakers cater to the audience.  This is how they do it.  They also cast some good actors.  Divya Dutta.  Parvin Dabas and Sandhya Mridul are

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts